CONSULTANT – RISK MANAGEMENT / HEALTH & SAFETY / LOSS ADJUSTING
Established in 2006, Resolve Consulting Limited provides services in the fields of Risk Management, encompassing Health and Safety and Fire Safety Management; Loss Adjusting; Accident Investigation; and Quality Management Systems.
To meet the demand for our services, we are looking for a young but mature person to complement our team of consultants.
The likely candidate will have a background in risk management, health and safety, or insurance, and possess a recognised qualification in at least one of these areas, together with the following attributes:
- Excellent oral and written English and Maltese.
- Be able to organise, plan and prioritise effectively and work with minimal supervision.
- Be proficient in the use of MS Office applications.
- Possess a full driving licence.
- Possess excellent interpersonal communication skills to be able to communicate with and influence individuals hailing from all levels, within and outside the organisation.
- Be familiar with OHS law and practice.
- A good knowledge of commercial insurance is considered to be an asset.
- Driven by a solution based approach and thus be able to develop technical knowledge into a good understanding of work methods which then leads to developing safe systems of work to a diverse clientele.
- Possess sound analytical skills and capable in finding solutions to identify risks and hazards.
- Be able to produce reports and presentations as per clients’ requirements.
We are offering full on-the-job training and the possibility of furthering related studies/qualifications to the selected candidate. An attractive remuneration package commensurate with experience and qualifications, will be offered to the right applicant.
Interested applicants are requested to submit their application letter, detailed CV and a recent photo, preferably by email, by not later than the 17th May 2011 or address them to:
Vacancy – Ref. No. 01.2011
Resolve Consulting Limited
161A Labour Avenue
Naxxar NXR 9025